Sunday, March 11, 2012

Time to order for Easter!!

Don't wait until the last minute (like I usually do!) to plan a special, one-of-a-kind Easter gift for your loved one!  Walnut Hill Handmade is here to help!  I would love to make a custom-order name pillow or doll for you to give as a gift.  It's the gift you won't find anywhere else, handmade with love, just for you!!  Here's a few photos of some orders I've done recently.  Remember, dolls and pillow can be completely customized to your preferences.  Dolls are $35 and pillows are $10 plus $5 per letter.  Leave me a comment if you are interested in ordering.  If you are out of town (not in SW Iowa), I'll set up a custom Etsy listing for your order.  You can then purchase via Etsy which makes it much easier for both of us!!


Back of Belen's pillow with a custom heart applique.



No comments:

Post a Comment