Friday, February 24, 2012

Me + You = US

I love how these little pillows turned out.  It's great when an idea that's born in your own head can be made into reality.  It took a bit of tweaking, and sewing into the wee hours of the morning, but I'm happy with the results.  This pillow set would make a great gift for a wedding, bridal shower, or anniversary.  I made the one pictured using some charm squares I had on hand.  They happen to coordinate perfectly with the quilt on my own bed.  However, I've listed this set in my Etsy shop.  I can customize this pillow set for any color combination.  So sweet!  I love how the pillows make the word "US" when you flip them over.  I have plans for a His/Hers pillow combo too.  Hopefully that will be coming within the next week or so.




2 comments:

  1. I love this! Would you be able to find japanese theme fabric? I'm trying to find a gift for a friend's wedding this coming August!

    ReplyDelete