Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine's Day Offerings

I have two little Love-A-Sauruses all ready to find a home.  These little guys were made using a Bit of Whimsy pattern.  They are safe for children of all ages, even little ones, since their eyes are made of felt.  These cuties are $10 each.  I am also willing to do custom orders in this pattern using non-Valentine fabrics.





The "SMITTEN" pillow makes a great decoration to keep out during the month of February.  This particular pillow is a custom-order only item.  I've used a pillow pattern from Kimberbell Kids and can customize this pillow to your choosing.  These pillow are priced at $5 per letter.  So, SMITTEN would be $35.  If you'd like a smaller (and less expensive!) pillow for V-Day, LOVE would be only $20.  These pillows would also make great gifts for children when personalized with their names and favorite colors.  These pillows will ALWAYS be available as custom orders.  They would be a hit as a birthday gift too!!



Ruby Mae is an adorable little friend looking for her forever home.  She is safe for children of all ages.  She comes with a removable Valentine's skirt as well as another skirt for "everyday" wear.  Ruby Mae is $30, and she was made with a pattern from Bit of Whimsy.  Ruby Mae is the only gal up for adoption right now, but her friends are available as custom-order items.  These dolls are $25 each ($5 extra for an additional skirt).




Love Notes pillows are a wonderful way to show your child (or spouse, or friend) how much you care about them.  Each pillow is crafted with a little heart-shaped pocket into which you can slip "love notes" during the month of February (or anytime!).  I made these for my boys two years ago and they LOVED checking their pillows each night and reading my little notes of love.  These pillows are $10 each.  In addition to the ready-made ones, I will make these as custom-order items.






6 comments:

  1. I love the heart pillows! Can I order 2 to be sent to South Carolina? I'm a long time reader of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Laura! Yes, I would definitely send 2 to you in SC. I need to figure out payment for shipped orders and I'll try to do that today. Did you want 2 of the ones pictured? If so, let me know which 2 and I'll reserve them for you. Also, email me at lambertlaurak@aol.com with your address. I'll let you know soon about payment information. I think I'll set up automatic payment via Paypal. I just need to get it up and going. Thanks so much for your order.

      Delete
  2. As a long time reader of your Montessori blog and now your Walnut Hill blog, I am thrilled to see this newest venture of yours. I think it's wonderful that you are taking the time to create and do something that brings you pleasure. I wish you all the best and will be following your offerings. I know that there will be something that I can't pass up because your creations adorable and very reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so great. i'm interested in two dinos and two dolls. are you able to make boy dolls? i'm local -- winchester, va.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Levy 6. I can ship to Virginia. I am in Iowa. If you'd like the 2 dinos pictured, let me know and I'll reserve them for you. Also, email me at lambertlaurak@aol.com about which dolls you're interested in. I can make boy ones also and customize hair and eye color. Also, I am going to try to get Paypal up and running on the blog so you can pay that way. Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for your interest!!

    ReplyDelete